The EA Excel import-export tool can be used to export and import between Sparx Enterprise Architect and Excel. Using only an Excel file, and the built in macro’s you can use it to
- Export and Import element and attribute data (including tagged values on elements and attributes)
- Import the Glossary
- Export and Import tagged values
For more info see EA Excel Importer-Export
Version 5.0 adds a complete new import and export feature for elements and attributes.
- Configure exactly what you would like to export using an SQL Query
- Use GUID’s of elements and attributes to update items regardless of their location in the model
- Define whether to create, update, or delete items using the Action column
- Specify a datatypes package and link attribute types with the datatypes in the datatype package
- Support for a lot more fields such as alias, version, status, initial value etc.
- Export and import formatted notes (limited to bold, italic and underline)
- Import and export any tagged values you define on elements and attributes.